Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKiE4

This Friday I will celebrate being another year wiser.

It will involve champagne, cake and loved ones.

My nearest and dearest.

…but there will be one, very special person missing – Beckie.

She is on the other side of the world…mostly awake when I am asleep, and asleep when I am awake.

If all goes to plan, Beckie will graduate from Uni this December, so this was her last opportunity to fly back to England (her trip is for 4 WHOLE weeks) to visit family and friends, before she starts her graduate Law position and the real world takes over – how will she cope with no more Uni holidays?

On Monday night we had a big Skype catch-up, it was wonderful and just what we both needed…1 week down 3 to gonot that I’m counting of course 😉

I caught up on her adventures, and revelled in her loveliness for as long as I could, before she had to dash.

Even though I miss her and it will be the first time, that she won’t be around for my birthday, she is having fun and that makes me happy.

She is busy making memories to keep forever and that is priceless…plus, I’m sure we will find a moment to celebrate together as soon as she gets home.

Anyway, as Beckie is not here, who fancies celebrating with me?

Because I have a pair of FRANKiE4 Janelle Loafers to giveaway to one lucky Iris May Style reader.

Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKi4

Janelle * FRANKiE4 $219.95 available in 3 colours (subject to availability)

I know exciting eh?

In case you’ve never heard of FRANKi4 – let me just fill you in…

FRANKiE4 footwear designer Caroline McCulloch is also a podiatrist and physiotherapist.

She is a busy Mumma and wife, with a mantra that explains why she won’t settle for second best when it comes to her feet.

“Women no longer need to compromise! I’m saving soles in style – for myself and women everywhere!”

Now before we go any further – let’s just address my lifestyle and of course, my passion for wearing heels.

I know, I know. My heels are never far from my feet!

But, I’ve set myself a little challenge. I need to be a bit kinder to my these feet of mine.

They serve me well and I punish them regularly.

I walk around most day’s at Country Road, in some sort of heel.

By now, I guess everyone know’s I struggle to wear flat shoes, right?

I’m lucky, 75% of the time, my feet feel fabulous – the other 25% not so good.

I love my heels because of the balance and leg lengthening they offer my pair shaped ass and butt.

But what about my poor feet?

So when I was offered a pair of FRANKiE4 loafers to try, I decided to take up the challenge and introduce a flaty, to my shoe party.

The first thing that impressed me about the FRANKiE4 label was the choice of insoles supplied in every shoe box.

You can make the shoe fit uniquely to you and YOUR feet.

Its like the shoe version of ‘pimping your ride’ – pure customisation for the feet.

Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKiE4

Genius right?

After all, we are all different.

When you open the box, it’s filled with lots of choices, choices that make the shoes work for YOU.

And I, for one, am pretty impressed.

Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKiE4

Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKiE4

Birthday Girl Giveaway FRANKiE4

Just think how much your feet will love you when you’re dashing after the kidlets, or standing on your feet all day at work.

Running for the bus or the train on your morning commute. Or even jet-setting off somewhere exotic.

Because with these beauties, you can combine comfort and style, which in my book, is the perfect combination.

Ok, so lets’ get this shoe party started…

To be in the running to win the JANELLE Loafer valued at $219.00, head over to the FRANKiE4 website and decide on the colour you would most like to win. Follow the prompts available on the Rafflecopter widget below (easy peasy). Leave me a comment, telling me how you would style and wear the JANELLE Loafer. That’s it!

Giveaway Terms and Conditions:

This giveaway is open to Australian Residents only. Giveaway commences 8 July 2015 at 6am and ends midnight 15 July 2015. The winner will be announced and emailed on 16th July 2015. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.

Thanks for entering my giveaway and Good Luck beauties!

*Janelle Loafers gifted to me in accordance with my disclosure policy

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

 

 

 

Bev,

Facebook|Tweet|Pin|77,97,105,108liaM|Back to top|Say Hello